Monday, September 3, 2012

Transfer Week! Letter- September 3, 2012

Ah I can't believe it is already here! We find out tomorrow morning what the verdict is. I want to stay here so bad! I'm finally seeing people's testimonies grow and they will soo be ready to baptize! So I just really want to be apart of the conversion experience with them. It is so cool to see how people light up when they know something is true.
 
Okay...is Mom okay? How did the surgery go? Mom, please let me know how you are doing. I didn't hear from anyone all week, and I wouldn't mind, except that you just had surgery, so it is kind of scary. Please someone just keep me in the loop. Mom, last Wednesday morning I had knelt down at my bed and said a prayer for you, because I was feeling like you really needed it in that moment. It was about 11:15 am. How were you doing then? I was so sad to think about how you probably were going through a lot of pain. It made me think about how whenever I was in any kind of pain and in bed, you would lay down by my and stroke my hair and stuff. I wish I could be there to help you. But I know that you have been being ministered to by angels, because I prayed and asked God to send more your way. I know they are all around you. He promised me that he is taking care of my family.
 
How was Kate's birthday?? Kim, the pictures didn't show up that you sent me. I wanna see Kate! Cassie, that letter you typed up on the typewriter at Dad's office was so stinken funny. Thanks for that. :) I need that Cassie humor in my life still.
 
Guess where we are going right after I send this email...THE BEES GAME! President Winn is rich and bought every missionary in the mission a ticket. So if it's televised at all on any channel, look out for me! I'll be the girl wih red hair and a black and white checkered shirt catching the ball in the stands! :) We also have to make sure we get three referrals, so don't think we are off duty here.
 
My Karen is getting better! They have been teaching us, and now I can write my name in Karen. I'll show you when I send a written letter home. We had a baptism this last weekend for the coolest guy ever, Tommy (Ba Blue Htoo). He cooks us the best meals every Sunday night (my new favorite food is Karen food now), and he has the cutest kids. Nancy, she is 5 and has no front teeth, and Daniel, he is 1 and is the happiest baby ever. Him and his wife are the sweetest and help us feel like we have a family away from home.
 
We have a few young men that are interest in the church. Two Karenni and one Karen. The Karenni and Karen had a big soccer game on Sauturday. I wore blue and black to represent each team. :) I just love those guys! Royce, all of these boys here remind me of you. There is some personality trait that they all possess that you also have. They are all just laid back, funny, and just super cool. Love them all to death!
 
Okay, so family, please keep me filled in on what is happening there. (Mom) Thanks for your letters and prayers! Kara and Kaylynne, write me!
 
Love you for eternity!
Sister Candice LeSueur

No comments: